At Jeannot Electrical Ltd., we know that electrical work requires the expertise of certified electricians. That’s why we offer electrical repairs, upgrades, and installation services to meet your needs. Whether it is a big project like a major home renovation, a new build, or a smaller project like installing new lighting fixtures, we can do the job efficiently and timely. If it is an electrical emergency, we offer 24/7 service ASAP. Some of our main services include:
Trenching: If you need to run wire underground to reach another building or structure like a hot tub, Jeannot Electric is your choice! We know all the local codes and how to safely and aesthetically pleasingly set you up with power that is safe and will remain so for years to come. We know the answers to the questions like: “How far can you run the electrical wire?”, “How deep and wide the trench must be?”, ”If burying multiple lines together, how far apart must they be spaced?”, “Does it need a conduit?”. It is best to have the job done by professional electricians who know the codes. Call us for all your trenching needs.
Electrical Furnace Repair & Servicing: Furnaces are necessary units in Saskatchewan and you don’t want to be caught with your furnace not working properly. We specialize in electrical furnace repair and can get you up and running in a jiffy. Loose or corroding wiring and broken relays are among the more common troubles that can cause problems for an electric furnace. The thermostat could lose its connection to the furnace, which can either cause the furnace not to turn on or not to turn off. Whatever the electrical problem, we’ve got your back. Our knowledgeable and professional electricians know their furnaces and are able to troubleshoot the problem, whatever it is!
New Residential Construction: Proper installation and maintenance is very important in both commercial and residential facilities. Faulty wiring that is not immediately given attention can result in a greater danger such as fire and electrocution. We know how to do the job right so you can rest assured your home and family are safe. Today the typical wiring is NMD cable (nonmetallic) and we use only the highest quality of wiring available. We use Iberville® branded products, one of the best-known names in the Canadian electrical industry, is an integral part of any new construction or renovation project. Call us for all your new residential construction and we will set you upright.
New Panel Installation: If you’re replacing a breaker box, you’re probably installing new cables and an electrical meter as well. This is all to say that working inside of an electrical panel is dangerous and is best left to a professional and licensed electrician. We install new panels for new construction but sometimes you need an upgrade. Here are some common reasons why you may want to update your electrical panel:
Signs You Need Electrical Updates
Indoor Lights Frequently Dim or Flicker. …
Your Home Relies on Fuses and a Fuse Panel. …
Old or Faulty Wiring. …
Burning or Melting. …
Circuit Breakers Fail or Trip Regularly. …
The Breaker Trips When You Plug in an Appliance. …
A Substantial Remodeling is on the Horizon.
Solar: In 2018 Jeannot Electric expanded into the solar sector of electrical, we are now trained and certified in all solar applications! Big or small we do them all! Contact our professional and certified solar panel installers and get a free estimate. Start saving on your energy bills today!
Hot Tub Wiring and Installation: Nothing is more fun than a hot tub. You want to get it installed right. Electricity and water are not often a good mix so you need professional installers who are specialized in this type of install. That is us at Jeannot Electric Ltd.
Lighting Installation and Design: New lighting can make all the difference in the look and function of your home. Get your lighting installed by the professionals. We know about all the problems that can occur if lights are not installed properly like lights being too bright or too dim, light switches not working properly, circuit overload or sags, and dips in power. Count on the professionals at Jeannot Electric Ltd. to get the job done right and look great.
LED Fixture installation: LED light fixtures are becoming increasingly popular due to their low energy consumption and savings on energy bills. If you decide to go this route then call us and we can install and provide LED lighting for your home. We have Flexfire LED. It is an investment that will save you money in the long run and looks great.
A Permanent, Maintenance-Free Holiday Lighting Solution.
Our permanent holiday lighting system is invisible by day, brilliant by night!
Select from over 16 million colours or choose from hundreds of patterns to create the perfect lighting display for any occasion.
Our lighting track is custom-made and colour matched to your home, providing a seamless look that blends perfectly with your existing architecture.
- Waterproof – Our lights are rated to IP68, which means they are rated for underwater use. All connectors are also waterproof.
- Warranty – Our lights are built to last, and we back this with a full 3-year warranty.
- Built for Canada – Our system has been extensively tested to withstand harsh Canadian winters. Everything is rated to work down to -40C.
- Adjustable Brightness – Control all aspects of the lights, including brightness. Dim them down, or crank them up if you’re having a party
- Energy Efficient – Each LED uses around 0.3 watts of power at full brightness. This is incredibly low!
- Versatile – Not just for Christmas. Use for architectural lighting, support your team on game day with your team’s colors, Green for St. Patty’s … you get the idea.
- Preset Library – Download pre-built presets from our community preset library. Feel like sharing? Modify an existing preset or create a new one from scratch and share it with the Celebright community for all to enjoy.
- 16 Million Colours – More than your average string of lights! Set them to any colour in the rainbow (even warm white).
- Customizable Patterns – Twinkles, chases, fades and many more. All customizable to any colour palette you like.
- Sunrise / Sunset – Have your lights turn on when the sun goes down or turn off when the sun comes up.
- Control from your phone – Control all aspects of your lighting system easily from an app on your phone. ios and android apps available.
- Schedule – Have your lights turn on at sunset. Program in your favorite holidays. Never worry about turning off your lights again.
- Well Hidden – When off, the lights are virtually invisible from the street. The track is colour-matched to your house to blend in perfectly.
- No Maintenance – No more climbing up ladders. Our lights are a permanent installation and are rated for 50,000 hours of use. (That’s over 20 years at 6 hours of use every night!)
- Global Remote Access – Access and control your lighting system from anywhere in the world.
- Affordable – A permanent system that requires no maintenance at the cost of just a couple seasons of professional light installation.
Kyle & his crew were awesome to work with on our house! Their outstanding communication, excellent service and competitive rates made them lovely to work with. We will absolutely use them on our future projects!